Up to £25000 per annum
11 months ago
Forecast Planner | Garden Retail | Berkshire
Do you have experience in forecasting FMCG products? Are you a whizz with Excel and ERP software? If so, we want to hear from you
About Our Client
Our client is a leading supplier into the garden and leisure industry who have seen rapid expansion in recent years. They have a real passion for what they do to deliver the best possible range of products at affordable prices, with great customer service. They import many of their hard products from China and the Far East and work closely with suppliers there to develop new product ranges and ensure the best possible quality. They are constantly innovating and have seen massive growth in plants and horticulture ranges since launch. They are working with a number of UK growers to deliver fantastic plant ranges to their growing customer base. They guarantee all of their products and back their own brands to compete with any others on quality and value for money.
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity to join our client's friendly team and contribute to the growth and success of a highly dynamic online retail company. The successful candidate will be responsible for analysing monthly sales at a product level to identify opportunities and risks. Manipulating large amounts of data, you will be able to present clear and concise reports to allow the commercial teams to make recommendations on key product lines and categories.
- Working with internal customers to provide stock, capacity and sales forecasts
- Ensuring the integrity and accuracy of SKU forecasting using a range of software
- Working with the purchasing and marketing teams to ensure qualitative data on current trends, promotions and product changes are translated into the stock forecasts.
- Ability to communicate results effectively to internal customers
- Numerically minded
- Knowledge of Excel
- Enthusiasm for learning new skills
- Enthusiasm for problem-solving
- Experience working with SAP
- Experience of working with Valogix
- Experience of working in a similar forecasting role
The successful applicant will move through a two-stage interview process. The first interview will be online before a face-to-face second stage.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, please apply below. To discuss the role in more detail, please contact Tom Edmondson-Matthews on 01780 480 530 or firstname.lastname@example.org Job reference TEM13859