£To attract the best
19 days ago
We are working with a modern and dynamic horticulture and garden & leisure business as they look to take on a General Manager to run their nursery due to continued growth. This person will be a hands-on, outdoorsy type who has a background in commercial horticulture.
You will be managing a 30acre site that consists of glass, tunnels and outdoor areas and it will be your job to take responsibility for the delivery of high quality growing and hardy nursery stock, houseplant and bedding plants.
You will be leading the strategic direction of the nursery and ensure that excellent quality standards are met at all times. You will also be a key link between the nursery team, the warehouse and wholesale and plant buying teams as well as customer services and other key offices. You will be focused on continuous improvement and constantly look for ways in which to drive forward efficeny.
- Experience of working in a similar role
- You will have nursery management and propagation experience
- Strong plant knowledge and a background in horticulture
- Excellent leadership skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Experience of managing large teams
This is an excellent opportunity for experience Nursery/General Managers to join a rapidly growing business. To find out more, please apply via the link or contact Edina Bremner on 01780 480 530 or firstname.lastname@example.org