3 months ago
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity for you, as a graduate or currently training Rural Chartered Surveyor, to take your career and training up a gear in a dedicated and forward-thinking regional firm specialising in rural consultancy. Our client is a leading multi-disciplinary professional service firm covering the East of England, offering a full range of services to their rural client base. You'll be working directly with a wide range of clients, as well as helping to develop work across the region, gaining insights into client's diverse operations, and putting your knowledge to practical use to accelerate their growth.
You'll be working alongside senior land agents operating on behalf of both private and corporate clients across a variety of work types including estate management, valuation, agency and infrastructure.
The Ideal Candidate
- RICS accredited degree essential, ideally with a rural focus.
- Ideally a rural background with a practical understanding or agriculture and the rural economy.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to assimilate and convey complex information to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to learn new skills and working methods and be adaptable to change.
- Ability to manage time effectively and work in an organised and methodical fashion, with high levels of attention to detail.
- Ability to work under your own initiative and as part of a team.
- Numerate and IT Literate.
- A full UK driving license is essential.
In return you'll be competitively remunerated and you'll be working within a progressive, growing team. You'll be provided full support in your journey to becoming a chartered surveyor, with a structured training programme and close exposure to their experienced team. You'll benefit from dedicated CAAV & RICS training days and your fees and examination costs will be covered by our client. There are exceptional development and promotion prospects with this role.
Ready to begin your journey to a rewarding career in Land Agency and to make a difference to your client's businesses? Contact me on 07375 967913 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org