16 days ago
Do you want to work for a rapidly expanding online garden retail business? This client of ours has shown their resilience in these trying times and is continuing to successfully grow their business, hence why they are now looking for an experienced Grower to join their Nursery Team based in Spalding.
As a Grower, you will be responsible for the following:
- Managing the glasshouse environment using control systems
- Irrigation and fertigation
- Monitoring pests and diseases and applying biological controls
- Crop spacing
- Setting a good example to other staff
To be considered for this role, you will be:
- Reliable, self-motivated and willing to learn
- Have commercial horticulture experience and be able to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Have sound technical knowledge
- Experience of managing/supervising staff
- A full driving license is essential. PA1 & PA6 is preferred however training would be given to the right candidate.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Grower who is looking for a role in which they can develop and progress in. To find out more please apply via the link or contact Edina Bremner on 01780 480 530 or email@example.com for a confidential conversation.