20 days ago
Do you want to work for a rapidly expanding online garden retail business? Our client is currently experiencing exceptional business growth making it the perfect employer for Growers who are looking to develop their career.
As a Grower, you will be responsible for the following:
- Managing the glasshouse environment using control systems
- Irrigation and fertigation
- Monitoring pests and diseases and applying biological controls
- Crop spacing
- Setting a good example to other staff
To be considered for this role, you will be:
- Reliable, self-motivated and willing to learn
- Have commercial horticulture experience and be able to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Have sound technical knowledge
- Experience of managing/supervising staff
- A full driving license is essential. PA1 & PA6 is preferred however training would be given to the right candidate.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Grower who is looking for a role in which they can develop and progress. To find out more please apply via the link or contact Edina Bremner on 01780 480 530 or email@example.com for a confidential conversation.