23 days ago
About Our Client
Our client is a well-respected national firm providing services to all aspects of the wider property economy. Their major projects division is dedicated to their work with significant players in the infrastructure sector covering the whole of the UK and various sub-sectors of the industry. The majority of their work is focused on the road, rail, water, electricity and energy sectors.
The Ideal Candidate
You'll be an experienced Land Referencing professional, with a number of years' experience in a comparable role delivering projects on behalf of clients. You'll have a thorough understanding of DCO and CPO procedures and a good understanding of the necessary IT and GIS systems. Team Management experience is essential, as well as a high level of attention to detail and diligence.
In return for your expertise and dedication, our client is offering a competitive salary (DOE) and benefits package, professional growth and development opportunities, all in a supportive and collaborative work environment.
About the Job
Our client is looking for an exceptional candidate to develop and head up their Land Referencing offering within their Major Projects team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to step into a growth role and create an environment with real collaboration and autonomy.
- Head up the Land Referencing service
- Resource and team management
- Delivery management including day to day management of land referencers and administrators
- Utilisation and co-ordination with our clients industry leading GIS database teams
- Production of Books of Reference / Schedule of Interests
- Reporting on financial performance
- Accurate estimation of time and cost and delivery within agreed KPIs
- Engagement, liaison and reporting to wider project team
- Recruitment and training of delivery teams
This role can be based from Leeds, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Bristol or Manchester. Some travel may be required.
How to Apply
If you're ready to make a significant impact on infrastructure sector in the UK, please submit your CV to email@example.com or call 07375 967913 for a further chat!