£38000 - £42000 per annum + Plus Company Van + door to door pay
29 days ago
Field Service Engineer
Are you looking for a fun and rewarding career in horticulture? Do you have a passion for plants and experience working in the world of maintenance engineering? If so, you might be the perfect candidate for our horticultural field service maintenance engineer position!
For more than 25 years, our client has provided horticultural automation solutions to UK Growers, acquiring an enviable reputation in the process. The central base in Warwickshire is home to an experienced team who are dedicated to providing the very best service, support and technical knowledge.
As a horticultural field service maintenance engineer, you will be responsible for installing, repairing, and maintaining various types of horticultural equipment, such as irrigation systems, greenhouses, hydroponics, and more. You will work with a team of experts to provide high-quality service to our clients, who range from small-scale farmers to large-scale botanical gardens.
You will also have the opportunity to learn about different plants and their cultivation methods, as well as the latest innovations in horticultural technology.
To be eligible for this position, you must have:
- A mechanical or electrical qualification in engineering, or a related field
- A valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- A willingness to travel to various locations and work flexible hours
- A friendly and professional attitude and excellent communication skills
- A strong work ethic and a commitment to customer satisfaction