LH / 12778
29 days ago
Junior Technologist | Produce | Spalding
Depending on Experience
Our client is one of the largest innovative fresh produce businesses, who are looking to strengthen the Technical team with the appointment of a Junior Technologist
- Build a good working relationship with the customer
- Use QMS data to monitor and review performance
- Produce weekly technical reports
- Produce photographic specifications
- Update and maintain raw material photo library
- Provide support and cover for other members of the technical team
- Previous experience of working with food / fresh produce/horticulture
- Creative and innovative thinker.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A passion for delivering results and the drive to exceed expectations.
- A team player.
- Self-motivated and a strong commitment to personal development.
- Professional approach and attitude.
- Full UK driving licence
For further information please contact Luan Harrison at MorePeople on 01780 480530 or email email@example.com