Up to £45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Engineering Maintenance Coordinator
Days - Monday to Friday
Are you a Maintenance Coordinator who loves food? Do you enjoy working with a team of skilled engineers and technicians to keep production running smoothly? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are looking for a Maintenance Coordinator to join our client's Global food manufacturing business, where they produce tasty and healthy products for customers all over the world!
You will be responsible for coordinating maintenance activities, such as scheduling, planning, purchasing, and quality control.
As a Maintenance Coordinator, you will have:
- A relevant qualification or experience in maintenance, engineering, or related field
- A knowledge of food manufacturing processes, equipment, and standards
- A skill in communication, organization, and problem-solving
- A passion for food and excellence
As a Maintenance Coordinator, you will get:
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- A supportive and collaborative work culture
- A variety of challenging and rewarding projects
- A chance to make a difference in the food industry
- A career development plan tailored to your goals and aspirations
If you are ready for a new challenge and want to join the team, please apply now!