£38000 - £42000 per annum
7 months ago
Maintenance Engineer | Sittingbourne, Kent | Day's (4on 4off) | £42,000 + overtime & benefits.
Are you an experienced maintenance engineer? Are you looking for a day's role? Then we might have the role for you. We are currently working alongside a third-party service provider delivering Production, Storage, Ripening and Quality.
The business was formed in 2002 and has since gained considerable experience handling a wide variety of products. The site is 155,000 sq ft of purpose-built service provision site, able to accommodate all product types and dry goods.
What is the role?:
- The prompt and timely action to repair and maintain Company Equipment to support Production efficiencies.
- Performing all tasks in a food-safe manner to achieve the highest Maintenance standards.
- Ensure that Maintenance schedules are carried out in a Safe manner especially within the Production area by not leaving tools, chemicals, or swarf that may compromise HACCP principles and food safety.
- Ensure all Maintenance duties are carried out with company Health and Safety policy aspects fully considered.
- Ensure that Maintenance hand-back procedures are completed correctly.
- Ensure all daily, weekly and monthly maintenance schedules for equipment, vehicles and building infrastructure are completed correctly and promptly.
- Electrical / Mechanical qualification (City and Guilds or equivalent apprenticeship).
- Experienced in installations, breakdowns and planned maintenance.
- Experienced in routine checks and identification of preventative measures.
- Competent in report writing.