£40000 - £41000 per annum
3 months ago
Double Days Mon - Friday
If you are a skilled and experienced maintenance engineer who loves working with cutting-edge technology, solving problems, and making a difference, then we have an amazing opportunity for you!
We are MorePeople Recruitment, a leading recruitment agency that specializes in finding the best engineers for the best companies. We work with clients from various sectors, such as food, manufacturing, and industrial. We are looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join our client's team and help them maintain and improve the production processes of a purpose-built factory in Derby.
A business that is expanding across various areas of food service, such as fresh, and frozen, They have a state-of-the-art production facility that uses advanced technology to produce high-quality products.
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Performing preventive and corrective maintenance on a variety of machines and systems, such as robots, conveyors, PLCs, hydraulics, pneumatics, and electrical components.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing faults, implementing solutions, and ensuring safety and quality standards are met.
- Working independently and as part of a team, communicating effectively with colleagues and managers.
- Learning new skills and technologies to keep up with the latest innovations.
What's in it for you?
- A shift pattern that provides a real work-life balance
- A competitive salary of £40,000
- 29 days inclusive of Bank Holidays
- 5% pension + Life Insurance
- Training + Development
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Opportunities for career development and progression
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Qualified Electrical and Mechanical experience and preferably time served
- Knowledge of 3-phase motors, chains/belts/drives, gearboxes, power distribution and control circuitry
- Knowledge of Slicing Machines, Vacuum Systems e.g. Thermoformers, conveying, check weighers and mixers (advantageous)
- Knowledge of brands such as Handtmann, Vemag and Cryovac (advantageous)
- Food production background (preferred)