£38000 - £40000 per annum
4 months ago
Maintenance Technician | 4 on 4 off Days | £38,000 - £42,000 | Sittingbourne, Kent.
Are you looking for a new challenge in the fresh produce industry? Do you have the skills and experience to maintain and repair various types of machinery and equipment? Do you want to work in a dynamic and growing company that offers opportunities for overtime and progression? If you answered yes to these questions, then we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician to join a team in Sittingbourne, Kent. You will be responsible for performing preventive and corrective maintenance on production lines, ensuring that they run smoothly and efficiently. You will also troubleshoot and resolve any technical issues that may arise, using your knowledge and expertise. You will work 4 days on and 4 days off, days only, with a competitive salary and benefits package.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- A relevant engineering qualification (NVQ level 3 or equivalent)
- Experience in a similar role in a manufacturing or industrial environment
- Knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and electronic principles and systems
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Willingness to learn new skills and technologies
In return, They can offer you:
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- A friendly and supportive work environment
- Shift pattern that provides a real work-life balance
- A chance to work in a state-of-the-art production facility
- Opportunities for career development and progression
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you soon!