about 1 month ago
Marketing Executive | FMCG | Huntingdon
Salary: Circa 25k
About Our Client
Our client is a large FMCG business who is looking for a good graduate / marketing executive with a few years experience to bring into their marketing team. They are renown for a fantastic progression structure, and being progression driven. The right candidate will want to progress and will have a strong customer driven attitude.
About the Job
* To manage data systems using Kantar/Crunch and other consumer data sources
* To analyse and interpret market and customer data in an insightful and digestible manner
* Create weekly and monthly reports to provide Marketing Manager information to make strategic decisions
* To monitor and identify competitor ranges, online activity and trends to drive growth.
* Manage all social media accounts; creating graphic and visual content as well as supporting the wider marketing team with social media campaigns to increase engagement and target new audiences
* Monitor social channels for trending news, ideas and memes, then capitalise on those trends through our social media accounts.
* Support in organisation of meetings with customers and suppliers with preparation of all documentation including sales data analysis and presentation slides.
* Support marketing manager with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns
The Ideal Candidate
* Enjoys working in a dynamic, fast-paced FMCG environment
* Brand guardianship experience with experience in execution of brand communication plans
* Be a competent storyteller, with the ability to clearly communicate the importance of our brands to customers
* Experience working on multi-channels (Bricks & Mortar and Online)
* Self-disciplined and ability to assist on numerous brands simultaneously.
* Knowledge of marketing concepts and principles
* Is pragmatic, resilient and unfazed by the highs and lows of a sales related role
* Hardworking and dedicated outlook
* Is innovative in their approach to marketing and branding.
* Has a customer focussed attitude
* Works to high standards and promotes the same
* Must possess a full UK driving license and is also able to travel
How to Apply
If this role sounds of interest and you would like to have a confidential discussion about it, please get in touch with Tor on 01780 480530 or apply via the link.