Up to £20000 per annum
24 days ago
Operating in a fast developing industry with the drive towards a zero waste economy, generating new recycling technologies and waste solutions. The company work with a wide range of businesses across diverse industry sectors including some of the UK's largest fresh produce and food companies within the retail supply chain.
An exciting new role for a graduate or a candidate with previous food / fresh produce experience to excel and progress their career. After successive years of growth the company now seeks a candidate to assist with the progress of new opportunities within the industry. The role will be mostly office based and 08:30am to 17:00.
General responsibilities within the role:
- Receive and respond to client requests for services.
- Liaise with suppliers and customers to confirm service arrangements & bookings.
- Administration of systems using Excel & Sage daily.
- Ensure collection/delivery paperwork is received/sent to comply with Duty of Care legislation.
- Conduct regular reviews to ensure the company complies with regulations.
- Careful management of Purchase Order Processing using Sage.
it will be useful for the candidate to present the below skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional telephone manner.
- Previous office experience not essential if the candidate is self motivated to learn and is proactive. Possibly suitable for School/University leaver.
- Competent with MS Office, particularly Outlook, Word and Excel.
if you are interested in applying then contact Tor on 07394563055 / email@example.com.