about 1 month ago
PLC Controls Coordinator
Mon - Friday
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career in the food industry? Do you have experience in developing, testing, and programming electronic control systems using Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs)? If so, you might be the perfect candidate for the PLC Controls Coordinator position with a leading worldwide food processing company we are working with based in Milton Keynes.
As a PLC Controls Coordinator, you will be responsible for installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting industrial control systems in the food manufacturing plant. You will work closely with engineers and other technicians to ensure that these systems are functioning properly at all times. You will also be tasked with developing new PLC programs or updating existing ones as needed.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Will have 5+ years' experience in an Industrial automation environment as a PLC Controls Engineer or similar.
- Will be skilled in electrical engineering with the ability to read and modify electrical diagrams.
- Will preferably have experience in PLC languages such as Rockwell, Schneider, Omron or Siemens (Control Expert/Studio 5000).
- Will possess knowledge of Robotic and Motion systems (brushless motorisation) would be an advantage
- Willing to coordinate a small team in the near future (or currently in a position involving workload coordination)
- Able to plan and prioritise. Have an eye for detail and good problem-solving abilities and a practical approach.
- Will be numerate and PC literate including with Microsoft Office packages
- Experienced in project management but not afraid to be hands on.
- Well organised, autonomous, a team player and good interpersonal skills are also necessary assets to succeed in this role.
As a PLC Controls Coordinator, you will enjoy:
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- A supportive and collaborative work culture
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
- A chance to make a positive impact on the environment and the society
If you would like more information about the role or a confidential chat around it please reach out to Jake@morepeople.co.uk