£37000 - £40000 per annum
9 days ago
Production Manager | Fresh produce | Hereford
Monday - Friday
£37,000 + 33 days annual leave
You are an experienced Packhouse Manager looking to join a fresh and exciting business in a growing market filled with new opportunities?
About the Client
Our client was founded over 40 years ago by a family-owned farm.
Our client soon turned into a global enterprise with farms in Spain, South America and China, they remain a British Family-owned Business
About the Job
- As a Production Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the Packhouse ensuring full support is given to the Operations Manager.
- You will ensure that all members of the packhouse and agency staff are up to date on all rules and requirements of the packhouse, ensuring all health and safety policies are followed correctly.
- You will be responsible for cross-department communication on all issues that may affect production.
The ideal candidate
- For this role you will currently be a driven member of the packhouse with some experience working in an FMCG company, this could be fresh produce, food, or horticulture.
- You will have a proven track record of driving effective Packhouse with a history of hitting packing KPIs.
- You will be able to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels.
- A strong motivator of people. Ensuring a focus on outcomes is maintained during high workloads.
- Ability to operate calmly and effectively under pressure.
- Able to run high-efficiency operations using lean production methods and by optimising staffing levels through accurate resource deployment and staff scheduling.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, please apply via the link. Alternatively, for a confidential chat about this exciting role, please contact Jake on 01780 480530 or email@example.com