£50000 - £55000 per annum
28 days ago
Days - Monday to Friday
Do you have a passion for engineering? Do you want to spice up your career with some exciting projects? Do you want to add real value to the projects you work? Do you have the drive to run projects from start to finish? If so give us a call on - 01780 480530
We are looking for a Projects Engineer to join our client's food manufacturing business, where they produce delicious and nutritious products for a range of customers in the retail and own brand market.
You will be responsible for planning, designing, and executing various engineering projects, such as installing new equipment, improving processes, and ensuring compliance with safety and quality standards.
What can the role offer you?
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- A supportive and collaborative work culture
- A variety of challenging and rewarding projects
- A chance to make a difference in the food industry
- A career development plan tailored to your goals and aspiration.
As a Projects Engineer, you will have:
- A qualification in engineering (mechanical, electrical, chemical, or related field)
- Experience in working on engineering projects in a food manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of food processing technologies, packaging systems, and automation solutions
- Skills in project management, problem-solving, and communication
- A passion for food and innovation
If you are hungry for a new challenge and want to join the team, please apply now!