22 days ago
Retail Support Administrator
We are working with one of the UK's largest Garden Centre Groups, with 40 centres throughout the UK and in the Channel Islands and they are continuously growing. They are now looking for a Retails Support Administrator to join their team in Oxfordshire.
About the Role
You will be at the forefront of support for the garden centres. Forming part of a small team (department based) investigating and resolving all queries relevant to your team's department whilst working closely with the departments buying team
- Ensuring suppliers are upholding their end of agreed terms & conditions / cost prices & discounts and highlighting all instances in which suppliers are failing to do so.
- Reconciliation of credit notes received values and quantities vs that requested.
- Reconciliation of goods received values and quantities vs that invoiced.
- Highlighting instances of cost / retail discrepancies to your Retail Support Team Leader to seek resolution and increase first time invoice matching rates.
- Raising subsequent credit requests if necessary.
- Produce and send data reports from our EPOS system to suppliers / centres / buyers for reviewal.
- Produce and send data reports from the accounts system to suppliers for reviewal.
- Query suppliers regarding outstanding credit requests that have not been fulfilled.
- Communicate changes / information down to centres (promotional / delivery date amendments / issues to be aware of).
- Ability to work accurately with high attention to detail.
- Organized with excellent time management skills.
- Contributing team player with the ability to work well independently.
- Understanding of prioritization of deadlines and workload.
- Comfortable using Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Confident telephone manner in order to liaise quickly and efficiently with centres, suppliers and buyers.
- Proactive approach towards learning new skills as well as developing existing skills to continue to increase knowledge and experience of procedures.
- Flexible and versatile towards workload as projects may arise that will immediately assume priority over current tasks.
40 Hours Per Week Flexible hours between 8.00am - 5.30pm (Monday to Friday)
How to Apply
If you are interested, please apply below, alternatively, contact Sandra on 01780 480530 or firstname.lastname@example.org