25 days ago
About Our Client
A very successful, renowned multi-disciplined national firm providing first-class expertise to the rural economy across the whole of the UK.
About the Job
An exceptional opportunity for an ambitious qualified Chartered Surveyor to join our client's team. You will be acting as the principal valuer for our clients Salisbury office, covering Wiltshire, Dorset, Somerset and Hampshire, undertaking valuations for secured lending, tax and other purposes across a variety of predominantly rural properties, farms and Estates. There will be the immediate opportunity to take up work on existing instructions, but an important part of this role will be identifying, securing and delivering new business opportunities. Training and support will be readily provided to assist in your own professional development and to complement the skills you bring to the company.
This really is a fantastic opportunity to join an extremely successful national firm and the successful candidate with hunger to succeed will have excellent progression potential.
The Ideal Candidate
- Educated to a degree level in a relevant discipline
- A competent qualified rural surveyor, MRICS/AssocRICS, with 1+ years PQE
- Registered Valuer Status and rural valuation experience is essential.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Team leadership qualities, including an ability to mentor younger junior members of the team.
- Comfortable with a high degree of autonomy.
- Commercially astute, lateral thinker and capable of generating new business.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to assimilate and convey complex information to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to manage time effectively and work in an organised and methodical fashion, with high levels of attention to detail.
- Ability to accept responsibility and work on your own initiative.
- Numerate and IT Literate.
- A full UK driving license is essential
In return you'll be competitively remunerated with an excellent benefits package and you'll be working within a well-established and growing team, with backing from other consultants in the wider business. Support will be given in your professional development alongside your role.
How to Apply
Click below to apply or contact Max on 07375 967913 or email@example.com if you have any questions.