about 2 months ago
Sales Administrator | Wolverhampton
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Sales Administrator to join our client based in Wolverhampton. The role is dynamic and varied with the principal purpose of providing efficient, effective, and professional support to the business, ensuring that the business operates smoothly, and time management is optimised.
- Undertake a broad variety of administrative tasks.
- Actively contacting customers regarding any orders.
- Handling incoming customer queries, via telephone and email, offering excellent customer service
- Updating documentation & spreadsheets up to date
- Liaising across all areas of the business and third-party suppliers
- Excellent communicator who can build and maintain strong and effective relationships with colleagues and external contacts
- Evidence of proficiency in written and spoken English and a strong commitment to attention to detail are essential requirements
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills as well as all other Microsoft Office packages, and database storage systems
- Discretion and a strong commitment to maintaining confidential information will be required at all times
- Previous experience in customer support, sales, and administrative roles in a B2B environment
- Evidence of proficiency using MS Office applications is essential
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Contact Tor on 01780 480530/ firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss!