£25000 - £30000 per annum
4 months ago
Supply Chain Executive | Shrewsbury | Fresh Produce
Salary - £25-30k
About Our Client
We are working with a very forward thinking Fresh Produce business who are looking to recruit a Supply Chain and Customer Service Executive to support their growing team.
About the Job
This role will give you a fantastic exposure across a range of business operations. The forefront of the role is a supply chain and adminsition role within a commercial capacity. You will be customer driven, and customer service or account management experience is key to the role.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Key point of contact for all suppliers, customers and internal team for all queries
- Liaison between market and suppliers
- Receive and generate market orders
- Source product from growers
- Send orders to growers
- Freight / logistics planning
- Supply chain co-ordination
- Monitor order progress
- Import / Export documentation
- Reporting back to suppliers on market conditions, quality etc
- General admin
The Ideal Candidate
Past experience in customer service and/ or Supply chain /Planning is advantageous. If you have an understanding of the food industry, it would be a distinct advantage. However, it is more important to prove that you can work effectively under pressure and manage tricky situations in an appropriate way. The role is a fantastic progression opportunity for someone that wants exposure to a range of business operations.
You will be based in their office in Shrewsbury.
If this role sounds of interest and you want to have a discussion about it, then get in touch with Tor Newcomb on 01780 480530, or apply via the link below.