Depending upon Experience
about 2 months ago
Competitive Salary | Performance related incentives & Use of an electric vehicle
Are you passionate about changing the world?
Do you want to work for a business that wants to positively impact the environment?
Want to be the reason for that change?
This business places an unwavering commitment to sustainability at the core of its operations and values, and their ready to give you the means and support to take them to the next step.
About the Business
- A committed and responsible family enterprise with a strong focus on delivering sustainable growth.
- They believe in partnerships, collaboration, and innovation with an environmental and social conscience.
- Their mission is to work together to deliver solutions that make a difference.
- To support these values, they are seeking a passionate and experienced Sustainability Manager to join their team.
About the Job
- In this role, you'll have the chance to lead a transformational change within the organisation.
- You'll play a pivotal role in promoting and coordinating activities that support their Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) policy, and you'll be at the forefront of driving sustainability initiatives.
- You'll join a team of dedicated professionals who share your commitment to sustainability.
- The business is dedicated to your professional development.
- This role offers you the opportunity to take the lead, propose and implement creative projects and continuously learn, ensuring your career is an exciting and rewarding journey.
- You'll have the opportunity to lead the business to its B Corp certification.
The ideal Candidate
- The ideal candidate has an unwavering passion for sustainability and a deep understanding of its importance.
- Is committed to making the world a better place through responsible and environmentally conscious practices.
- Looking for someone with strong background in Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) principles.
- The ideal candidate is a visionary who can lead change and innovation.
- Is a creative problem solver, capable of identifying solutions to complex sustainability challenges and implementing effective strategies.
- Above all, seeking someone who is enthusiastic about creating a positive difference through their work.
How to Apply
For an informal chat, please call me, Michail on 01780 480530, email email@example.com or drop me a message on LinkedIn. Don't worry if your CV isn't up to date, just send what you have already, and we can sort the rest later.