5 months ago
Are you an experienced Agricultural Service Engineer with a proven track record in the agricultural/construction industry?
We are seeking someone responsible for all reactive maintenance and repair of equipment from garden mowers and chainsaws to combine harvesters and excavators. With the ability to work under pressure and meet company demands, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
- Good knowledge of Agricultural or Construction machinery is advantageous
- Proven experience within the agricultural or construction industry would be advantageous
- Ability to diagnose hydraulic and electrical faults using the latest software
- Able to work under pressure and to customer demands, including long hours when required
- Excellent customer service skills as this is a customer-facing role
- Full clean driver's licence
39hrs per week - 8am to 5pm, Monday to Thursday, 8am to 4pm Friday.
Company vehicle and service incentive scheme.