Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
£80000 - £100000 per annum
8 months ago
Dubai & Abu Dhabi
Our client is a landscape service provider based in Abu Dhabi. Established in January 2013 it's management team has a combined professional landscaping and maintenance experience of more than 17 years in the UAE.
Our client partners with it's customers to offer comprehensive landscaping solutions while enhancing the environment. As a service provider they offer sustainable solutions that are tailored to each client's specific needs and requirements. As part of this service they are seeking a Divisional Manager Landscape Maintenance to join their Operations team working on projects in both Abu Dhabi and Dubai.
Reporting to the General Manager the major duties and responsibilities will be:
- Retain existing clients and nourish relations through regular communication with client decision makers; and secure new contracts.
- Review contract documents for clients requirements and execute works within its scope.
- Perform field review and inspection of assigned projects and suggest improvement plans to the client for approval.
- KPI: Client retention rate, client satisfaction
- Ensure all projects are supported and have the services required for the projects to succeed.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of all projects under his supervision.
- Execute the project in accordance with the work schedule and as per the contract requirement.
- Manage resources (manpower, equipment, etc.) and project expenses to achieve contract completion within budget and time, without any major accident and attempt to exceed budgeted profit.
- Ensure that the project's performance is monitored throughout and timely preventive & corrective actions are taken.
- In coordination with Supervisors, monitor the performance of employees on site and develop their skills.
- Responsible for all administration, contractual, technical and financial issues (in coordination with GM and OM) that are related to the project.
- Establish and maintain project folder on server: all soft copy of documents related to the specific project must be placed there (in conjunction with HR, Accounts, Procurement and Design).
- Implement and interpret department policies, standards, and procedures.
- KPI: Work completed vs work scheduled, resources allocated vs required, performing vs non performing projects, non-performing projects vs cause, project budget vs project expenses, team members career progression, proper documentation and reporting.
Full job description available
For this role our client is seeking an outstanding individual who has outstanding grounds maintenance knowledge and experience. Ideally they should have:
- Bachelors degree in Horticulture, Landscape Management or Arboriculture
- Minimum of 10-15 years experience (out of which a minimum of 5 years in a senior managerial role).
- Certification from an acknowledged professional Arboriculture/Landscaping organisation is an added advantage.
- Stellar verbal and written communication/reporting skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making capabilities
- Solid computer and MS Office skills