£50000 - £60000 per annum + Depending on experience
3 months ago
Are you an experienced and passionate Nursery Manager who is looking for your next challenge? Are you a strong leader and strategic thinker? Then we want to hear from you! We are currently working on an excellent opportunity for you to join an innovative and dynamic horticulture business as a key member of their team.
This is an exciting role that will see you managing a lively 30acre site that consists of glass, tunnels and outdoor areas and a team of friendly staff. You will be leading the strategic direction of the nursery and ensure that excellent quality standards are met at all times. Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering high-quality nursery stock, houseplant and bedding plants.
- Leading all departmental teams to focus on effective management of wastage.
- Creating a culture where plant quality is the priority.
- Ensuring all plants supplied meet specifications.
- Leading the stock management team.
- Working closely with the Nursery Operations manager to manage the detailed operations of the propagation unit.
- Deliver a culture of co-operation and co-ordination across the Nursery management team.
- You will have strong nursery management and propagation experience
- Strong plant knowledge
- Excellent leadership and organisational skills
- Excellent planning skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good under pressure
- Experience of working in a similar role
To find more about this fantastic opportunity, please apply via the link or contact Edina Bremner at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01780 480 530