7 months ago
We are working on an exciting opportunity for a passionate and proactive Grower to join a well-established family business in Herefordshire. This friendly and welcoming business has grown from strength to strength since it was established over 40 years ago and it has built up a reputation for supplying the best garden retailers with high-quality plants.
As Grower Senior Supervisor you will be a key part of the Growing Team, focusing on the production of plants across six acres of modern glass and 10 acres of outdoor production. This is a hands-on role and you will be working with your team to drive forward the performance of production. Duties will include:
- Young plant and space management
- Growing high-quality plants to customer specification
- Creating a culture of continuous improvement
- Working with the stock and sales teams to ensure maximum sell out
- Hitting key targets
- We are looking for candidates who have experience in growing plants under glass in a commercial environment.
- You will have strong horticultural knowledge and some practical experience.
- You will have your PA1 certificate and ideally your PA2 and PA6 too.
- You will be well organised and have high attention to detail.
- You will be an excellent communicator and enjoy working as a team.
- You must be strong with IT.
To find out more, please apply via the link or contact Sarah Want on 01780 480 530 or firstname.lastname@example.org