about 1 month ago
We are working with a wholesale grower as they seek an experienced and passionate Grower Supervisor/Manager to join their team near Coventry. You will be responsible for the production of a wide range of perennials, shrubs and annuals to supermarket specifications, disease and pest free and on time for customer selling programs and report any variations.
As Grower Supervisor/Manager it will be your job to:
- Grow high-quality plants to customer specifications.
- Produce a weekly crop protection/herbicide program.
- Irrigate and feed all cropping.
- Set standards of work and productivity for all staff by leading by example.
- Develop staff to maximise potential, setting employee goals and objectives.
- Consistently identify areas for improvements in productivity, cost reduction and quality and feedback to the directors.
We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals who have a background of working in a similar position before. You will have worked in a commercial nursery and have a strong understanding of horticulture. You will also be an excellent people person and have experience of supervising or managing a team.
To find out more please apply via the link or send your CV to Edina Bremner at firstname.lastname@example.org