about 1 month ago
We are currently working with a family-owned business, that is offering the very best in 'Quality' and 'Value' in the world of fresh produce. One of the UK's leading suppliers of fresh and prepared potatoes and vegetables.
The role will assist in providing a first class, accurate and comprehensive day-to-day administration service, dealing with routine HR queries, providing an all-encompassing HR administrative service for all aspects of the employee life cycle.
- The provision of day-to-day advice and support as the first point of contact for all HR related queries.
- Maintaining employee personnel file, ensuring compliance with data protection legislation
- Preparation and distribution of all employee correspondence and documents in all matters relating to the employee lifecycle.
- Responsible for all on-site employee relations activities, providing support and advice to the management teams including but not limited to absence management, grievance, and disciplinary procedure.
- Coordination of engagement activities across the site, with support as required from the HR Manager and wider HR Team.
- Previous experience working in a busy fast-paced HR function - minimum 2 years.
- Ideally, hold or be working towards CIPD level 3.
- Good knowledge of HR policies and procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Monday - Friday 08:30 - 17:30 with flexibility