Up to £35000 per annum
2 months ago
Architectural Joinery Manager | Glan Conway, North Wales | Monday - Friday 8:30am - 4pm | £35,000 + Benefits
We are working with a family-owned business in the stunning Conwy valley in North Wales to find a Joinery Manager. This is a rare opportunity to join an independent business that produces high-quality joinery products for commercial and residential clients.
As Joinery Manager, you will:
- Manage a team of skilled joiners and office staff, and oversee their work in the workshop and onsite.
- Handle all aspects of the joinery's operations, including budgeting, planning, quality control, and health and safety.
- Grow the business by building new relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Have the freedom to run the business as if it were your own.
- Implement your own ideas, vision, and contacts to take the business to new heights.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Experience in the construction & building industry, preferably in joinery or carpentry
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- A passion for delivering high-quality joinery products and services
- A drive and ambition to lead a business forward with confidence and enthusiasm
If this sounds like you, then don't miss this chance to join a business that offers:
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- A supportive and friendly work environment
- A beautiful location in the Conwy valley
- A chance to make a difference and shape the future of the business
Apply now and take your career to the next level!