£41000 - £41900 per annum
about 2 months ago
0600 - 1400 / 1400 - 2200
Do you want to work for a company that values your skills and creativity? If so, you might be the perfect fit for our Maintenance Engineer role!
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible for maintaining, repairing, and improving the food production machinery and equipment of our client's business.
You will also troubleshoot any issues that arise during the night shift and ensure that the production runs smoothly and safely. You will work closely with the night shift manager and the production team to deliver high-quality food products to our customers.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A relevant engineering qualification or equivalent experience
- Experience in food manufacturing or a similar industry
- Knowledge of food safety and hygiene standards
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- A flexible and positive attitude
- A willingness to learn and grow
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- A friendly and supportive work environment
- A chance to work with state-of-the-art food engineering technology
- An opportunity to make a difference in the food industry
If you are interested in the role or would like a confidential chat about the role, please reach out to Jake@MorePeople.co.uk