26 days ago
Production Manager | Laurencekirk | Fresh Produce
Hours: Seasonal Peaks
Are you a passionate and experienced production manager who loves soft fruits and wants to join a leading and expanding organic farm in Aberdeenshire?
Do you have the skills and knowledge to plan and manage the production process of a busy seasonal soft fruit packhouse, ensuring the highest quality and efficiency standards?
Do you have the ability to lead and motivate a team of packers and line leaders, and work collaboratively with other managers and stakeholders?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and growing business within Aberdeenshire. The business I am working with is now recruiting for this new position due to recent growth and an increase in demand.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business that values its staff and will prioritise your personal development and give you countless opportunities to excel yourself and open up further progression routes.
As a Production and Efficiency Manager, you will be responsible for smooth and efficient operations, whilst ensuring that the planning and production team are working in sync for optimal levels of production. You will be working closely with the Packhouse manager tackling any issues that may arise and looking at how you may be able to further develop your team to maximise productivity and create cost reductions.
What you'll need:
* At least 3 years of experience in a management position, preferably in the organic or horticultural sector.
* A proven track record in leading CI projects and implementing Lean Manufacturing Methods
* Experience working within a packhouse.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
* A high level of computer literacy, with proficiency in MS Office and ERP systems
* Great communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work with different stakeholders and teams.
* A passion for soft fruits and a commitment to our values and vision
To apply directly please click the link below, alternatively, you can email me directly at email@example.com