South West London
£35000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Here's a role for someone who is looking to prove the true skill of having an extreme eye for detail.
Are you someone who has technologist experience?
Are you looking to play a key part in the management of a brand's technical processes for their products?
Are you interested in traveling abroad with a role at least once a year? As well as working from home every Friday?
Sounds appealing, have a read below for some greater detail.
The company in question needs an experienced specifications technologist with an EXTREME eye for detail.
The responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Setting up approval for all external customer specifications.
- Co-ordinate technical sign-offs for new products
- Manage the artwork process including reviewing artwork, and ensuring all back-of-pack information is accurate and in line with technical labelling policies.
- Undertake due diligence and product compliance with customer technical policies, current labelling standards, and all regulatory changes that will impact back-of-pack information.
If you have specifications technologist experience, you can imagine what the responsibilities might entail. The type of products are chilled/frozen meals from a specific cuisine that everyone likes, so all the more reason to keep reading.
The ideal candidate:
- A SERIOUS eye for detail
- Experience with writing specs, preferably FIND or equivalent.
- Experience working with major retailers, preferably M&S
- A degree in food science or nutrition
- Well-organised and methodical when making decisions
- Works well within a team based environment
- Excellent IT skills
- Confident written and verbal communication
- Passionate about food
There is plenty more detail in regards to incentives to do with this role in particular, so get in touch!
More information about the company and its products can be disclosed with a quick phone call.
That EXTREME eye for detail I keep mentioning; do not take this lightly 😊
Apply below, call 01780 480 530, or email firstname.lastname@example.org