Up to £25000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Team Administrator | Oxford
We have an exciting opportunity to join a well-established business in the property sector. With offices nationwide, you'll join the Land Management department the impressive Oxford office.
About the Role
As Administrator you will be responsible for a portfolio of client properties, ensuring the effective management of the properties, tenants and contractors. We are looking for a candidate that is keen to progress and looking to build a career within Property Management.
- Provide proactive administrative support to a dynamic professional team
- General administrative duties including but not limited to copy/audio typing, filing, telephone enquiries, expense claims, cost recording, etc.
- To act as "Know Your Client"/Anti-Money Laundering Administrator
- Carry out all client due diligence, screening and processing
- Deal with correspondence and compose written replies on behalf of the team. Take follow-up action where appropriate, redirecting if necessary and audio typing to draft responses where requested
- Business administration for the team to include, producing professional services invoices, helping with recovery of overdue invoices, overseeing minor facilities management works and responding to internal health and safety updates
- Business administration for client owned farm and estate businesses, to include issuing statutory documents for signature, managing supplier invoices and accounts, recording tenancy data in online database and managing contractor compliance administration
- Format and issue quality documents and valuation/Trustee reports ensuring a high standard of accuracy and presentation is maintained
- Organise travel arrangements, making cost effective decisions
- Organise and service meetings including providing agendas, producing minutes and ensuring effective follow up action
- Receive telephone calls on behalf of the team, respond to enquiries where possible or refer the enquiry if appropriate
- Diary management and processing expenses claims
- Make bookings for venues, refreshments and equipment
- Maintain and update electronic filing system
- Deal with incoming and outgoing post
- Administer client onboarding processes to help the team to meet regulatory requirements
- Type, format and issue documentation including e-mail correspondence, schedules and records (numerical and pictorial)
- Maintenance of and data inputting to software systems
- Assist with the management of letting enquiries and uploading of letting particulars to the sales and lettings portal.
The ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate should be enthusiastic, professional and well organised and should possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills. In addition, the ability to build and maintain goodwill, confidentiality and trust with prospective and existing clients is essential, as is the ability to build a good working relationship with the company's Client on Boarding and Compliance teams.
- Ideally familiar with HMRC AML requirements and have proven experience in an AML administrative post.
- Ideally ability to use variety of database management tools
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel and Outlook
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent level of typing and IT skills with a full knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Able to work under own initiative
- Able to prioritise workloads
- Willingness to learn and embrace change
- Bright and positive attitude
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Enjoys working as part of a team in an open plan office
- Well-presented and articulate
If this sounds like it could be your next move, then please contact Natalie Overland on 01780 480530 or at firstname.lastname@example.org