20 days ago
Telecoms Surveyor | Rural | Salisbury
We are looking for surveyors of all levels to join our busy specialist telecom team who act exclusively for land-owning clients. Following the sweeping changes implemented by the Electronic Communications Code (ECC) in late 2017, our existing and new clients are relying on our professional advice more than ever to understand what this means to them and their property.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a successful firm of leading chartered surveyors who are seeking a telecom surveyor to join and lead their growing team.
The team undertakes the management of rural estates offering a wide range of professional rural advice to landowners. Providing technical excellence ensures an impressive client base advising some of the most prestigious clients, especially during the changing times with ECC.
The exact nature of the role will vary depending on your experience but will be based around:
- Giveing specific advice to clients who hold a diverse range of property types ranging from extremely rural to urban or commercial
- Understand property and client specific issues and translate that into a successful negotiation approach and discussions with tenant agents
- You will be covering all aspects of the property life cycle of property occupied by telecommunications equipment
- Build strong relationships with clients and provide professional advice to guide them through the changing telecom market
- Based in the Salisbury office, however there is the option for flexible / hybrid working
The Ideal Candidate
Were interested in talking to a range of candidates given the flexability of the role and range of projects.
- Experience in working with the Landlord and Tenant Act as well as industry-specific property acts such as the ECC.
- The role would suit someone from a rural or commercial background and ideally with experience of the ECC, wayleaves, easements or other utility matters.
- At least 1 years' experience in a similar role
- An MRICS qualification is desirable but not essential
- Great communications skills
How to Apply
There is a great salary on offer for the successful candidate and a package to match commensurate with experience. With generous holiday and flexible working as standard.
If you would like further information about this role or any other opportunities within the rural sector we may have, please get in touch with Tim on 01780 480530 or email Tim@morepeople.co.uk