Name: Andrew Fitzmaurice
Time at MorePeople: 13 years
1. Describe your job in three words: Dynamic, Interesting, Fun
2. What’s the coolest thing you’re working on right now: We’ve just built and ran an Assessment Centre for our internal recruitment. It’s been great to be at the point in our growth where we can do these now.
3. Which famous person would you love to meet: Tiger Woods
4. Favourite drink: Peroni probably.
5. Best holiday destination so far: Gold Coast, Australia.
6. What are you currently reading? The Road to Wigan Pier by George Orwell.
7. Current favourite song: Make it look Easy, Dita.
8. If you weren’t a recruiter, what would you be? Pro golfer.
9. If you had to watch only one tv show over and over forever, which one would it be? Tough one. It’d be Peep Show, Succession, House of Cards, Billions, Yellowstone, The Office?
10. Where were you born? Blackburn
11. What’s your proudest moment? My kids being born.
12. Dogs or Cats? Generally, I’d say neither, but a miniature Dachshund (Fendi) has joined the household and we’re building a little bond.
13. Which football team do you support? I’m generally happy as a neutral but if pushed, I’ve probably got to say Blackburn Rovers
14. What skill do you wish you possess? Patience.
15. What’s your guilty pleasure? Singing in my car or the kitchen when there’s no one around.
16. What did you want to be when you were a kid? Fighter Pilot
17. What three things are you taking to a deserted island? My wife, my son and my daughter.
18. Do you have any phobias? Nah. Pfttt.
19. Where are you next going on holiday? Crete
20. What’s your least favourite household chore? Hanging out the washing
21. Describe MorePeople in three words: Exciting, Inspirational, Special.
22. What do you love most about your sector? That we’re involved in real tangible things. We all need to eat. We play a real part in making a difference.
23. Who inspires you? My parents.
24. What is the worst job you ever had? I’ve been lucky, I think. Even the boring ones have been ok, and I look back all dewy-eyed about the charm of a paper round in the rain or cutting grass on the golf course at 5am.