£23000 - £25000 per annum
20 days ago
Office Administrator | Chelmsford
If you're a detail orientated professional with a passion or interest for real estate and administrative excellence, then this could be the role for you. We have a fantastic role for an experienced office administrator to join a long-standing property business. With offices across the UK, you would be a pivotal part of the Chelmsford Office.
As Office Admin, you'd be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of a busy, fast-paced branch. You'll complete a wide range of duties including:
- Reception duties, including answering calls, emails and postal correspondence.
- Process and chase unpaid invoices.
- Manage and maintain tidiness of the file archive storage, record and accounts.
- Manage health and safety.
- Work closely/liaise with various building service suppliers and the handy man (e.g. alarm, fire alarm, window cleaners, air conditioning, shredding, sanitary, building issues, office plants etc.) and order office supplies.
- Responsible for communicating with IT regarding issues/updates.
- Manage the post morning and afternoon scanning items to relevant team and ensuring the evening post is franked and sent.
- Organise the Summer and Christmas staff parties.
- Assisting departments with KYC (know your customer/client)
- CRM upkeep.
- Large Letter mail outs (collate addresses, merge letters, fold and frank) - occasional for Planning.
- Assistance creating PDF reports including formatting, proof reading and merging documents.
- Binding Reports and documents.
- Work over flow assistance/holiday/sickness cover for secretaries in other departments
- Raising fees (Accounts).
- Sending out rent demands once a fortnight (folding and franking between 80-200 letters).
- Payslips etc. which are also sent out via John/payroll team.
- Scan Bank statements to Accounts.
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience in a similar role/industry would be advantageous.
- Good communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues at all levels.
- Exceptional organisational and co-ordination skills.
- Professional telephone manner.
- IT literate, Microsoft Office - Word (Intermediate), Excel (Basic), PowerPoint (Basic), Outlook (Advanced).
- Ability to prioritise and perform under pressure.
- Positive attitude, reliable and dependable.
This is an office based role - Monday to Friday 9am until 5:30pm.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply below or contact Natalie Overland on 01780 480530 or at firstname.lastname@example.org