3 months ago
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity for you, as a qualified Land Agent, to take your career to the next level in a dedicated and forward-thinking regional firm specialising in rural consultancy. Our client is a well-respected and progressive multi-disciplinary professional service firm in Norfolk, offering a full range of services to their rural client base. You'll be working directly with a wide range of clients, as well as helping to develop work across the region and putting your knowledge to practical use to accelerate client's growth.
You'll be directly involved with a wide range of rural professional services, including;
- Rural and Residential Property Valuations for secured lending, taxation, estate planning and dispute resolution purposes
- SFI and Grant Application advice and support
- Contract Farming agreements
- Sales and Lettings of rural property including farms, land, smallholdings and cottages
- Compensation and CPO claims
- Preparation of Farm Business Tenancies and Grazing Licenses
- Rural planning and diversification advice
- Environmental Stewardship
The Ideal Candidate
- MRICS essential, FAAV highly desirable.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Registered valuer, or ability to gain VRS status highly desirable.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to assimilate and convey complex information to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to learn new skills and working methods and be adaptable to change.
- Ability to manage time effectively and work in an organised and methodical fashion, with high levels of attention to detail.
- Ability to work under your own initiative and as part of a team.
- Numerate and IT Literate.
- A full UK driving license is essential.
In return you'll be competitively remunerated and you'll be working within a progressive, growing team. There are excellent development and promotion prospects with this role.
Ready to make the next move in your career as a Land Agent? Contact me on 07375 967913 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org