£37500 - £43500 per annum
about 1 month ago
Maintenance Engineer | Bristol | 4on 4off Days & Nights | £43,500
Are you a multi-skilled engineer with a flair for food production? Do you have qualifications in mechanical or electrical engineering and experience working in food production engineering? If so, we have a great opportunity for you!
We are working with a leading food production business delivering high-quality products into the UK market. Through expansion and growth, we are looking for multi-skilled engineers to join our team and help us maintain and optimise our production lines.
As a multi-skilled engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Performing preventive and corrective maintenance on mechanical and electrical equipment and systems
- Troubleshooting and repairing faults on hydraulics, pneumatics, PLCs, sensors, motors, and other components
- Installing and commissioning new mechanical and electrical equipment and systems
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety standards and regulations
- Working collaboratively with other engineers, technicians, and operators
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- NVQ in engineering or Manufacturing engineering / Equivalent.
- Experience working on food production engineering
- A good aptitude in mechanical and electrical engineering
- Good organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
What are the benefits of working with us?
- A shift pattern that offers a good work-life balance
- In-house and external training opportunities on specialised production equipment and courses
- Competitive salary and further employee incentives
- Structured development and growth plan
If you are interested in this role, please apply now with your CV and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!