about 1 month ago
Rural Administrator | Lincoln
I have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join a busy office specialising in the Rural world of property! You'll to provide efficient and organised support to the Rural Professional team in all aspects.
So, what will the role entail?
It's an interesting and varied role, especially for someone with an interest in property and looking to throw oneself into the opportunities it could bring.
- Creating and maintaining electronic files.
- Instruction and contact creation within Dynamics CRM.
- Maintaining our in-house valuation database; creating fee quotes, inputting valuation data and system management.
- Monthly invoicing including job time and expenses recovery.
- Running departmental financial reports and reviewing debtors, aged time and disbursements.
- General administration, merging PDFs and appendices for reports, scanning and binding.
- Creative writing of brochure details and preparation of brochures and online material with attention to detail.
- Responsibility for managing and maintaining agency compliance and for organising compliance procedures to ensure 100% pass rate on internal and external audits.
- Preparation of pitch documentation and pitch reports both on Word and PowerPoint.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date diaries for the agency team; book, arrange and undertake viewings where appropriate and arrange travel, and hotel bookings.
- Arranging and designing advertisements for national and local publications
- Organise social events including sourcing venues, negotiating costs and arranging travel for all parties.
- Assisting team generally and proactively deal with administrative matters to free up their time.
The Ideal Candidate
We're looking for someone with a positive, enthusiastic approach and ideally, previous experience in a similar role/industry. A self-starter who's motivated, competent and able to work independently and contribute to a team setting. Other aspects we are looking for:
- Strong interpersonal, organisational and communications skills.
- Focussed with experience of working to deadlines and prioritising tasks.
- Numerate and literate with a high attention to detail.
- Able to assimilate information quickly and identify errors.
- Excellent data administration skills using MS Office package especially Excel & Word
- Internet savvy coupled with the ability to learn new systems and processes.
If this sounds like the role for you, then please apply or for more information then reach out to Natalie Overland on 01780 480530 or at email@example.com