3 months ago
Sales Representative | Seed | Germany
Salary: Competitive Dependent on Experience.
Due to successful growth, our client is looking for an additional new team member who will take care of the development of the sales, product promotion and business development primarily in Germany and with the potential to enlarge the client portfolio in other German-speaking countries.
Under the responsibility of the Area Sales Manager, this position will be based in home-office.
The main missions will be to:
- Provide budget and forecasts and achieve sales
- Present, promote and sell products to existing and prospective growers and other partners, like distributors
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Develop with the help of Product Management & Marketing departments specific internal marketing tools
- Manage the product development by supervising the trials in the respective region and providing final report
- Coordinate knowledge transfer between growers, partners and internal departments
- Analyse and report regularly about market trends, economic developments and sales
- To organize and participate to relevant sales' meetings, external exhibitions and organize "open days" in cooperation with product managers
This position requires regular traveling, occasionally to other EU countries. Working with other teams abroad will be key to succeed.
The Ideal Candidate
Our client is looking for candidates with experience in sales in the vegetables/seeds business with good market knowledge.
A degree and/or very good knowledge in agronomy is preferred although not essential.
The position requires an important autonomy level, reliability and organizational aptitudes with methodical approach. You know how to manage sales and expenses budgets and set sales actions.
In this position you will have develop good relational skills to communicate, persuade and enforce sales and promotion. Working within the company requires to be open minded, flexible and team oriented.
Fluency in English and German, as well as efficient use of office automation tools are necessary.
How to Apply
Contact Tor on 01780 480530 to discuss, alternatively, email email@example.com