£50000 - £60000 per annum + car or car allowance
3 months ago
Role - Service Manager
Location - Rugby
Salary - £50,000 - £60,000 depending on experience, plus car or car allowance
Benefits - 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays, Enhanced Pension, Fuel Card
Specialising in the Design and Manufacture of special purpose automated machinery for the Automotive and Aerospace industry, they supply to a number of Tier One and Tier Two suppliers. All their machines are designed and manufactured from scratch in their state of the art facility in heart of Warwickshire.
Thanks to an internal promotion they are now looking for a new Service Manager to head up their UK Service team. In addition to this role, the business are looking to expand the Service Team with an additional four Engineers by the end of the year, which the Service Manager will oversee.
The Service Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing, prioritising and assigning breakdowns to Service Engineers using their bespoke Service System
- Manging Routine Service Schedules for Warranty customers
- Manging Spares System
- Organising and training Engineers where required, plus management of training matrix
- Managing and arranging installation and commissioning of new machinery
- Dealing with customer service enquiries by phone, attending site if required
- Running and performing customer service reviews
- Assisting Sales Team with Warranties
- Planning for, and running of, Recruitment of additional Engineers as part of the business' expansion plans.
The business will provide full product training on their machinery and systems, but are looking for the following experience as a starter:
- Electrical, Mechanical or Multiskilled Engineering Qualification
- Experience running and managing a team of Service or Maintenance Engineers
- Good Customer Focus and communication skills
- Good IT abilities
- Must have a full UK Driving Licence and be willing to Travel UK Wide