about 1 month ago
Team Administrator | Salisbury
We have an exciting opportunity to join a well-established business in the property sector. With offices nationwide, you'll be an integral part of the Rural department within Salisbury office.
About the role
- Provide proactive administrative support to a dynamic professional team.
- General administrative duties including but not limited to copy/audio typing, filing, telephone enquiries, expense claims, cost recording, etc.
- Carry out all client due diligence, screening and processing.
- Deal with correspondence and compose written replies on behalf of the team. Take follow-up action where appropriate, redirecting if necessary and audio typing to draft responses where requested.
- Business administration for the team to include, producing professional services invoices, helping with recovery of overdue invoices, overseeing minor facilities management works and responding to internal health and safety updates.
- Business administration for client owned farm and estate businesses, to include issuing documents for signature,
- Supporting our team Property Administrator in managing supplier invoices and accounts, recording tenancy data in online database and managing contractor compliance administration
- Format and issue quality documents and valuation/Trustee reports ensuring a high standard of accuracy and presentation is maintained.
- Organise and service meetings including providing agendas, producing minutes and ensuring effective follow up action.
- Receive telephone calls on behalf of the team, respond to enquiries where possible or refer the enquiry if appropriate.
- Diary management and processing expenses claims
- Make bookings for venues, refreshments and equipment.
- Assist with administering the client onboarding processes to help the team to meet regulatory requirements.
- Type, format and issue documentation including e-mail correspondence, schedules and records (numerical and pictorial); ensuring these are quality documents, with a high standard of accuracy and presentation.
- Assist with the management of letting enquiries and uploading of letting particulars to the sales and lettings portal.
The ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate should be enthusiastic, professional and well organised and should possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills. In addition, the ability to build and maintain goodwill, confidentiality and trust with prospective and existing clients is essential, as is the ability to build a good working relationship with the company's Client on Boarding and Compliance teams.
If this sounds like the role for you, then please contact Natalie Overland to apply on 01780 480530 or at email@example.com