26 days ago
We are currently working with a family-owned business, who is offering the very best in 'Quality' and 'Value' in the world of fresh produce. One of the UK's leading suppliers of fresh and prepared potatoes and vegetables.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Training Coordinator site in Spalding.
You will play a key role within the business, responsible for ensuring full training compliance working Monday - Friday, 08:30 - 17:00, with flexibility and where required be able to work later shifts to cover nights.
- Maintain, develop, deliver, and evaluate an effective operational training process that meets the needs of the business and customer requirements.
- Develop and maintain all training plans and matrixes for all departments.
- Co-ordinate and book internal and external training courses for both sites ensuring the most cost-efficient approach and group size is achieved and that all participants and line managers are clearly communicated with.
- Management of the site training system ensuring that training activities such as induction, mandatory training, advanced skills training personal development, and internal and external training are planned, actioned, and accurately recorded.
- Ensure full training compliance across both sites, with training gaps identified and resolved in a timely manner, ensuring all third-party audit, BRC and GMP requirements are being met.
- Improve or develop new training processes, systems, and courses to meet the changing needs of the business.
- Prepare all information required for customer or other specific audits and ensure that all records and information are maintained to meet the needs of the business and customer audit requirements.
- Provide regular updates on training statistics
- Self-motivated and flexible
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly driven with a passion for developing people
- Confident Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with the ability to meet deadlines and targets
- An FMCG background is not essential, however you will need to be ready for the challenge of working in this fast-paced ever-changing industry
- Willing to work additional hours to meet the demands of the role
- Willing to travel between both Fosdyke and Holbeach Hurn sites on a regular basis