£35000 - £40000 per annum + car, quarterly bonus, pension
about 2 months ago
Perks of the Role
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- 23 days holiday (plus public holidays), rising to 25 days.
- Employee discount
- Excellent working environment
- Company Car supplied.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have experience at a similar business, selling and working with growers or in horticulture. You will possess the ability to generate revenue and profit in your designated territory. If you are good at building strong and trusted relationships between horticultural businesses and commercial suppliers, this role is for you. If you can deliver specialist industry knowledge to customers and have a background in sales, you should consider submitting an application.
About the Role
- You are the first point of contact for customers in your territory. Developing strong trading
- relationships with these customers selling national, standard and energy products to them.
- Maximize the clients value with your customer accounts, building repeat business and focusing on new customer acquisition in your territory, employing excellent industry knowledge and service to help grow our market across multiple product categories.
- Collaborating with the Sales representatives of key suppliers in your territory, developing sales plans and targets for their products will be key to adding sales in your area.
- Working closely with all departments, particularly the Technical Dept & Customer Services, to add value to customer interactions and promote the service in a coherent and joined up process.
- Working with all operating systems to provide you and your line manager with the metrics, account and product information needed to provide up to date information to help your customers focus and plan for their season.
- Take accountability and responsibility for the delivery of customer satisfaction for accounts within your territory. Own your relationships with our customers and be the first response to situations that may need to be addressed and resolved to the customers.
- Identify all commercial aspects of your customer accounts, examining the viability, profitability, longevity, and making sure they are working to benefit as a company.
About the Client
Our client is an industry leader in products and solutions for horticultural businesses, supporting growers' nurseries and garden centres.
The application process includes a first-stage Teams call followed by an in-person interview.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, please apply below. To discuss the role in more detail before submitting your application, please contact Rae Goss on 01780 480 530 or firstname.lastname@example.org Job reference RG17264.