23 days ago
Senior Financial Controller
Our client is looking for a skilled Senior Financial Controller to join their dynamic team. The role is critical to the business as it will be responsible for the entire financial performance within the manufacturing business and a leader within the Finance Team.
- Provide Leadership to the Finance team and support their development plans.
- Define and monitor internal controls and ensure compliance with corporate policies and procedures
- Analyse manufacturing and other variances to the latest projection, forecast, and budget and communicate drivers to management with recommended actions.
- Partner with and provide insight, analysis, and effective business advice regarding commercial performance, cost management and investment decisions to the Operations, Supply Chain, and NPD leadership team.
- Challenge the site leadership team to drive financial performance.
- Identify and flag financial risks and opportunities to management on a timely basis.
- Work with relevant stakeholders to establish and improve operating processes and performance measurement.
- Coordinate as required with HR on payroll activity, insurance, pension, and other services.
- Deliver all planning, budgeting, forecasting, monthly actuals & year-end reporting processes for the site.
- Deliver Finance Training to Non-Finance to support a better decision-making process in all areas.
- Lead ad-hoc project work to support a continuous improvement approach to all finance routines.
- Develop continually-improving product costing methodologies for the site
- Proven experience in a senior Finance role in the FMCG industry.
- Must be a qualified accountant ACCA, ACA, or CIMA
- Strong financial analysis skills and strategic thinking.
- Proficient in team management and supervision.
- Excellent communication skills for effective collaboration.
- In-depth knowledge of financial regulations and compliance.
Burton on Trent
How to Apply
If you are interested, please apply below, alternatively, contact Sandra on 01780 480530 or email@example.com